It's easy to be at a loss for words when it comes to expressing your condolences. Following are some commonly used phrases that you may want to consider...
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss
- [Name] will always be in our hearts and memories
- With deepest sympathy
- May the peace which comes from the memories shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead
- We wish to express our sympathy for your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you
- May you take comfort in knowing I/we care